Please select one psalm below to be sung between the readings, and write it on the Music Selection Sheet that you have printed.
Psalm 23: My shepherd is the Lord, nothing indeed shall I want.
1. Lord, you are my shepherd; there is nothing I shall want. Fresh and green are the pastures where you give me repose. Near restful waters you lead me, to revive my drooping spirit.
2. You guide me along the right path; you are true to your name. If I should walk in the valley of darkness, no evil would I fear. You are there with your crook and your staff; with these you give me comfort.
3. You have prepared a banquet for me in the sight of my foes. My head you have anointed with oil; my cup is overflowing.
4. Surely goodness and kindness shall follow me, all the days of my life. In the Lord’s own house shall I dwell for ever and ever.
Psalm 27: The Lord is my light and my salvation.
1. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is my life’s refuge; of whom should I be afraid?
2. One thing I ask of the Lord; this I see: to dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, That I may gaze on the loveliness of the Lord and contemplate his temple.
3. I believe that I shall see the bounty of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord with courage; be stouthearted, and wait for the Lord.
Psalm 103: The Lord is kind and merciful, slow to anger, rich in kindness,
the Lord is kind and merciful.
1. Bless the Lord, O my soul; all m being bless God’s name. Bless the Lord, O my soul; forget not all God’s blessings.
2. The Lord is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, full of kindness. God is good to all creation, full of compassion.
3. The goodness of God is from age to age, blessing those who choose to love. And justice toward God's children; on all who keep the covenant.
Psalm 131: In you, O Lord, I have found my peace, I have found my peace.
1. My heart is not proud, my eyes not above you: You fill my soul. I am not filled with great things, nor with thoughts beyond me.
2. My soul is still, my soul stays quiet, longing for you. Like a weaned child in its mother’s arms; so is my soul a child with you.
During this phase of our recovery from Covid-19, we are unable to have congregational singing and hymnals will not be used. The Cantor will sing during the opening, closing and communion.
We invite you to select one or two pieces of music that could be used as guests are being seated, or as the meditation. Please place your numbered selection on the Music Selection Sheet that you have printed.
Precous Lord, Take My Hand
The Hand of God Shall Hold You
The Irish Blessing (May the Road Rise Up to Meet You)
The King of Love My Shepherd Is